Divine Holy Week instills the sanctity of the Eastern Orthodox Church and is the foundation of the Church calendar. The Holy Week culminates with Easter – the celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Our Church community comes together to rejoice and shout Christ is Risen! Christ is Risen Indeed! We encourage everyone to join with us in prayer.
- Lazarus Saturday, April 8
- Palm Sunday, April 9
- Bridegroom Service, April 9. (Evening)
- Great and Holy Monday, April 10
- Bridegroom Service (Evening)
- Great and Holy Tuesday, April 11
- Bridegroom Service Evening
- Great and Holy Wednesday, April 12
- Great and Holy Thursday, April 13
- Great and Holy Friday, April 14
- Great and Holy Saturday, April 15
- The Great and Holy Sunday of Easter the Bright Day, April 16
You can download the a copy of the flyer for a list of the services and times here.
Should you have any questions, please call the office at 727-868-5911.
Learn more about Divine Holy Week in this article from the Archdiocese.